Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 pagan reading challenge

ok all I am going to do the pagan reading challenge hosted by http://www.thedomesticpagan.net  I am going to be doing Intermediate Read 16 - 20 books as I do not have that many book on wicca or pagan religion. so this is the page that I will be updating regularly to tell you what I have been reading and what I think of them.




1. Witchcraft of a Shoestring: Practicing the Craft without Breaking Your Budget
                         Debrorah Blake
2. Magical Housekeeping: Simple Charms and Practical Tips for Creating a Harmonious Home
                         Tess Whitehurst
3.Maiden Magic: A Teens Guide to Goddess Wisdom and Ritual
                          C.C. Brondwin
4.Yule creating New Pagan Family Taditions
                         Jodi Lee
5.The Witches CookBook A collection of recipes spells and potions
                         Gregory Branson-trent
6.The witches Kitchen incense oils and candles
                         Gregory Branson-trent
7.Wicca 101 traditions Customs, Spell Casting and More
                          Gregory Branson-trent
8.The Kitchen Witch Yuletide Book
                          Mimi and Rob Riser
9.The Kitchen Witch Halloween Book
                           Mimi and Rob Riser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have 2 kids and a loving husband. I adore baking and cooking for my family. I love to sew and create all kinds of things.